vividwireless’ commitment to you
This document outlines our service commitment to you in respect of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) arrangements. It sets out your rights, our commitment to you and your responsibilities to us together with where you can go for help if you need it.
Before you complete this Direct Debit Request you need to confirm with your financial institution that your nominated account can accept direct debits. The nominated account must belong to you.
Terms of the arrangement
Under the Direct Debit Request arrangements agreed to by you, you permit us and we undertake to debit your nominated account for the agreed amounts for Internet Services and related products.
- The first drawing under this Direct Debit arrangement will occur within 10 days of your initial join up to vividwireless or, for purchases of additional services shortly after your next monthly billing date. Subsequent drawings will occur on or shortly after your next monthly billing date.
- If any drawing falls due on a non-business day, drawings will be debited from your account on the next business day following the scheduled drawing date.
- We will give you at least 14 days notice via your nominated email address when changes to the initial terms of the arrangement are made.
- If you wish to discuss any changes to the terms, please contact Sales and Service Centre by calling 1300 32 78 37
Changes to the arrangement
If you want to make changes to the drawing arrangements, please contact vividwireless by calling vividwireless Sales and Service Centre on 1300 32 78 37.
These changes may include:
- Stopping an individual debit;
- Cancelling the DDR completely; or
- Changing your payment method.
vividwireless offers two payment methods: Direct Debit from your bank account and payment by Credit Card. If you wish to change your payment method to pay via credit card, access ‘My Account’ via vividwireless.com.au. If you cannot or do not wish to pay by either of these methods, you will have to cancel your service. Early termination fees may apply.
Direct all enquiries to us rather than to your financial institution. Please try to contact us at least 5 working days before the next scheduled drawing date. All communications addressed to us should include your vividwireless user name.
All personal customer information held by us will be kept confidential, except that information provided to our financial institution to initiate the drawing to your nominated account.
If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly please call the Sales and Service Centre on 1300 32 78 37.
If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute, contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim:
- within five business days (for claims lodged within 12 months of the disputed drawing); or
- within 30 business days (for claims lodged more than 12 months after the disputed drawing).
You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we can not substantiate the reason for the drawing.
Your commitment to us
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- your nominated account can accept direct debits (your financial institution can confirm this);
- on the drawing date there are sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account; and
- you advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
If your drawing is returned or dishonored by your financial institution, we will notify you by directing you to a failed payment notification system upon your next login. This system will allow you to update your payment details or change your payment method to credit card. Any transaction fees payable by us in respect of the above may be charged to your account.
We also reserve the right to cancel the Direct Debit Request if any debit is returned unpaid by your financial institution.
Sales and Service Centre hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm (AWST);
- Saturday - Sunday & Public Holidays 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (AWST).