In accordance with Part 5 of the Telecommunications (Customer Protection and Service Standard) Act 1999 (Cth) (the Act), and the Telecommunications (Customer Service Guarantee) Standard 2000 (No. 2) (the CSG), Vividwireless proposes that you waive your protection and rights in full. As a customer, you are not obliged to waive your protection or rights in full, however in certain circumstances you acknowledge that Vividwireless reserves its right not to provide you with a phone service.
In return for the waiver, Vividwireless agrees to provide you with significant service benefit of low calling costs and technical support.
The rights and protection that you are agreeing to waive include:
- Damages for breach of performance standards, under section 116 of the Act.
- Time for payment if damages for breach if performance standards, under section117A of the Act.
- Right of Contribution, under section 118A of the Act.
- Guaranteed maximum connection periods, under the CSG.
- Guaranteed maximum rectification period, under the CSG.
- Information to be given to Customers, under the CSG.
- Making and Changing Appointments, under the CSG.
This waiver will take effect seven days from your date of purchase of the Vividwireless service, unless you notify Vividwireless of your intent not to be bound by this waiver within the seven day period. Should you choose to notify Vividwireless of your intent to rescind this waiver agreement, Vividwireless reserves the right not to provide you with a service.