1. Instructions on how to enter the Competition, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Competition constitutes the entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their familiarity with the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees, agents and contractors of the Promoter and its associated entities and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entry is free.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for liability which cannot be excluded by law. Winners may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a participant to take part in any or all aspects of the Competition if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the participant is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to safely participate in the Competition.
4. The prize(s) (or any part thereof), must be taken as supplied and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
5. Eligible entrants must answer all applicable questions and submit the survey to vividwireless within the promotional period (entries close within three (3) weeks of entrants receiving the survey)).
6. The prize will be awarded to the respondent who provides the best response to the final survey question: “In 25 words or less please tell us why you would like to win an iPad® Mini”. The best entry will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Chance plays no part in selection of the winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promoter’s decision.
7. The prize winner will receive a 16GB Apple iPad® Mini with Wi-Fi valued at $349 RRP. There is one prize only. Any expenses associated with the prize become the responsibility of the winner.
8. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter on the second Monday, of every third (3) month, commencing from 10 October, 2011 at 9am (EST) and contacted via email within a week of the Promoter's decision.
9. The winner will be notified by phone and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of notification, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited. The Promoter will be entitled to select another winner.
10. Winners must nominate an Australian address (not a PO Box) to receive their prize during business hours.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice if considered absolutely necessary. Any variations to these Terms and Conditions will be published at http://www.vividwireless.com.au/policies/survey-terms-new and will take effect from the time of publication.
12. Information about entrants will be used by the Promoter to assess and process registration in the Competition and for the purposes outlined below. If a participant does not provide the required information the Promoter will be unable to process the entry. All entries become the property of the Promoter and relevant information will be entered into a database. Information emanating from participants is used by the Promoter and its associated agencies for the determination of winners and distribution of prizes. Personal information about participants may also be used by the Promoter for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and direct mail and promotional campaigns related to the Promoter’s products and services (unless a participant withdraws their consent, in writing to the Promoter).
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they have breached any of the Terms and Conditions. A winner may forfeit the prize if their entry is misleading or they have failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific term does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
15. The Promoter is vividwireless Pty Ltd (ACN 137 696 461) 1 Lyonpark Rd, Macqaurie Park, NSW, 2113.